Saturday 2 July 2011

Welcome to trimester 3

Today I am 27 weeks pregnant, or into week 28. 27 is the magic number that means the start of trimester 3, but I'm not sure if it's week 27 or after 27 weeks. Whatever, I'm there now.

Baby just kicked to celebrate, which was clearly down to reading what I wrote and not to do with the bowl of Alpen I'm currently digesting.

So. Trimester 3, I can look forward to:

Insomnia
Discomfort
Heartburn
Difficulty walking far
Excessive tiredness
Getting very large in the abdominal area.

Much like trimester 2 then!

Although I am better equipped to deal with it all now, what with crutches, lack of work and what not. The summer holidays have now started so at least the school run is removed for now.

I guess now is the time to start making lists, sorry, organising what we actually need. There's a lot to come from other people, things we lent and other things they had that they think we'd like. But we need to get it here and in situ. And we need to prepare the house somewhat, and get mattresses and the likes.

Lists, lists, lists.





No comments:

Post a Comment