Monday 11 July 2011

Grrrr.

Well, in a bid to save money, I borrowed Denise van Outen's book, "Bumpalicious" from the library. Having progressed as far as month 3, I am set to kill DVO. What a load of tosh! Incorrect and/or poor "facts" and very superficial. How lovely to have a celebrity personal trainer. How marvellous to whip up your own range of maternity wear because you're famous. Of course I was in tip top conception shape pre-conception. Of course I eat perfectly.

It is very much in the same voice as Tess Daly's. Coincidence?

So. Rejected, but I thought I'd read it anyway. In the bath.

Splash! Dunken Denise.

So, I'll have to pay for the pages of junk anyway at a rate more expensive than the kindle version. No doubt the library would want the cover price so I shall source it myself. Immensely annoying.

Kindle has a bath bag to avoid tears at bathtime. Numerous books have been bathed over the years and I ain't risking the kindle, even though it is far less drop-able.

Book may dry ok, it didn't get fully submerged. Fingers crossed, I so don't want to own it or pay money for it.

Celebrity maternity guides: rubbish rubbish rubbish. Except Mel Giedroyc's From Here to Maternity which is FAB. And possibly Myleene Klass, as she is nice enough and I haven't read her book.

Braxton Hicks are here, I think. If it is them, I've had them for ages but I'm not sure as I don't think I had them with the twins at all. This is a v tight bump now and then, and they're starting to be ouchie.

Also experiencing kicks/jabs/worrying stuff down below which does definitely hurt some. I assure myself that if worrying things happened there, something fluidy or bloody would emerge. It hasn't.

Tooth has new temporary fix. Hopefully this one will last 11 weeks+ till my daughter arrives and I remember to arrange an extraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment