Monday 25 July 2011

To tolerate or not to tolerate

I'm finding people difficult.

I seem to have differing parenting views to everyone else, but if I try and express that it comes across as very smug and rude. Thoughts that involve "rod" and "own back" pass through my brain a lot when discovering what people do. Examples not forthcoming as I don't want to cause offence. Just in case.

I'm also finding people's attitude to what's going on in the news irritating. Who cares what tabloid journalists do? If a young girl dies from drug abuse, that's sad, it doesn't mean I liked her music. If lots of youths get gunned down in Oslo shouldn't we be saddened a lot more than by the two previous issues?

Gah.

Pregnancy related stuff: sore sore sore, had lunch out today and found it nearly impossible to walk after sitting for an hour tops. Oh grand. So lunch is out as well as dinner, until such time as I have a new companion wherever I go.

I am concerned that I'm lacking amniotic fluid. There doesn't seem to be much there. Midwife on Friday. I shall have to remember to mention it.

Foetal movement was frequent through the night and most of today. Heart rate remains constant. I wish I had an upcoming scan for reassurance, there's nothing obviously wrong, I've just got to that stage where I'm worrying. It's been 10 weeks since my last scan, I've got 10 weeks to go. Middle ground, panic time. I may just book a 3d one. I probably won't.

Actually, although I have almost 10 weeks to go, she is hopefully to be delivered 9 weeks today!!

Ouchie. It hurts to move. I just adjusted my position from lying down to lying down a little differently and owwww. That hurt!

Bump hurts. Pelvis hurts. Calves hurt. Hurt hurt hurt. And people are annoying, damn them.





No comments:

Post a Comment