Sunday 24 July 2011

New stuff part 796

Well, I went to go swimming today and discovered that my only remaining costume which still fitted, didn't fit. So off to mothercare went I. I now have a maternity tankini. Bliss! Two parts, so visiting the toilet is possible (and frequent at this stage). Shorts, so my bikini line isn't on display. Longline top so tummy is still covered.

I will never wear a conventional swimming costume again. Shorts are the future. Although I'm not liking the gap most non maternity tankinis have. There are non gap ones. I will find the perfect one.

For now, I have me a smashing one.

Whilst in mothercare I was given the new catalogues. Marvellous. And so much cuteness. Santa outfits for baby girls!! Which also reminds me that I will have a newborn at Halloween. Happy joy joy, a pumpkin she shall be.

So much girl stuff to buy. I am seriously looking forward to dolls...






No comments:

Post a Comment