Sunday 10 July 2011

Diversion

Tooth very very sore.

Things I have discovered as a result:

1) co codamol does work in low doses and I am assured it's ok for baby. Possibly not near birth, but we're not (hopefully).

2) people are v unsympathetic to toothache. I still think it's the most acutely sore, unliveable-with pain I have ever had, and I'm no stranger to pain. This does not make me a wuss, it makes the toothache sore. Yes, contained, yes managed by painkillers. No, not insignificant.

3) I should probably have the tooth out as the temporary fix obviously aint gonna work.

Baby was rather unresponsive by night, worryingly, but has been a-kicking a lot by day. All seems well and I may be causing a sedative effect with the co codamol. Oh, more worry...

Nesting is a problem. I keep being disgusted by things and going at them. Which is good, if needs done, but I hurt myself doing it. Bonkers pain hurts after the activity, so you forget. Normal pain hurts and stops you doing it, not PGP. Dammit.

In the last few days I have scrubbed and dettoled the bathroom floor, cleaned out the freezer, sorted out and cleared everyone's clothes (lots for charity, lots for loft) and I can't not. The house is manky so as I say, it's a good thing really, but I do need to remember my limits.

Early to bed tonight I think, 3 hours max last night due to tooth, worry and indigestion was not sufficient.








No comments:

Post a Comment