Monday 1 August 2011

Free!

My boys are away for part 2 of their summer break to their grandparents, also known as giving me peace to get on with my dissertation (which involves staying up till the wee hours and sleeping till lunchtime mostly, I am 400% more creative after midnight for no good reason, always have been). It feels a bit like I'm offloading them again, but it was always planned that they would go again, they will only have been away for 4 nights all summer, and they were to go again when the National Museum of Scotland reopened which was just last week.

So I am free, if feeling a little bereft. They just headed off this morning so it's a bit like them being at school at the moment, 3pm with no school run will be joyous, then everything will feel odd.

The second part of free is that I managed to procure Sainsburys Mum and Baby bundle. It's ace, a very attractive changing mat with pockets (godsend if you don't want to lug a whole changing bag, and it conveniently stores nappies, wipes and sacks), as well as some samples of things. I like.

And now, I must get on with my dissertation...

No comments:

Post a Comment