Tuesday 16 August 2011

Back to back to school

Midwife visit was, as expected, uneventful. All is well. Urine clear, BP normal, no swelling or ickiness. 33 weeks and swell.

Baby is lying with her back to my back, so her limbs are forward. The midwife fathomed this by the number of knobbly parts she could feel. This would account for the apparent increase in movements, I will see and feel all limb movements at the front, the ones at the back I wouldn't see or feel. With her legs and arms nicely to the rear, I'd get bottom and occasional elbow moves. Now I am getting ouchie kicks and punches.

I have the cold. Not happy, colds without cold medication are not fun and this is this pregnancy's fourth cold. Bah. That's what happens when other halves fly on planes and breathe a plane load of germs. Still, I've been germ free since April, I should be grateful for that.

New school year started today, boys are now in p2. Just another day at school, as compared the the first day of p1! They were all "I don't want to go" yesterday but they were up and ready and excited to go extra early this morning. A good day was had by all, not least by me doing very very little. That can't last, there's much to be done, but it was nice.






No comments:

Post a Comment