Thursday 4 August 2011

Wriggle and jiggles and tickles inside

They tell me that movements will be less and less now as baby sleeps more and has less room to move. Yes, baby has less room, no baby doesn't move less. Baby just moves me too. She hasn't read the books.

O never slowed down his foetal movements, and it was about this stage he started the hiccups that lasted until after he was born. O is a very active child.

Baby has indeed had a most hyperactive day, almost all day. She does seem to sleep when I do so if that continues after birth, hurrah!

In true form, after declaring my pelvis to be a bit better, it's been damned sore today and I haven't left the house.

Hubby is to be away on business most of next week and the week after. This makes me a little twitchy. I don't expect anything to happen, but I'd rather he wasn't a flight away if it did. Besides, I've never been away from him for three nights since before we were married. It's good for his career, and peace for my final dissertation week, but :-(

Had my fill of relatives today, want to move far far away. If business continues down south, I'll cheerfully up sticks.

After baby is born. Baby will be Scottish; a Fifer, but still a Scot.





No comments:

Post a Comment