Monday 15 August 2011

Back on the radar

Holiday was lovely, except we were sufficiently remote to have no phone signal at all never mind Internet. Caravans are a good cheap way to get away but minuscule living would get wearing very quickly. I keep pricing up Center Parcs but it is sooo much more expensive than caravans (unless we go in January which I am up for, noone else is). So that was our babymoon, happy time spent chilling and bobbing around the pool and a quite lovely day yesterday at a farm which was mostly a giant outdoor play farm, with animals (mostly goats) as well as grass sledging, bouncy pillows, trikes etc. Investigation reveals a similar set up at a fruit farm (rather than animals) about twenty minutes away. Further investigations (ie going there) required to establish greatness but that could prove to be a favourite place.

Baby has been active, particularly today. Bath time now, and she's going mad! I'm not sure what constitutes frantic movement, but she is worrying sometimes. Hurrah for heart monitor though, one assumes that frantic (distressed) movement would result in an increased heartrate.

I have been rather uncomfortable while away due to a hard bed, hard sofa and lack of bath, but returning to all of the above has made me fine again.

School back tomorrow = school run ugh, but empty days. I am actually rather sad as we've had lovely times together over the summer and I'll miss swimming etc. I may go myself, but probably won't. We could go after school I guess.

Six weeks today baby is due to be delivered and so far we have nowhere to put her. Space needs made and all the equipment placed in situ. Panic! Or not, it's all manageable.

Midwife tomorrow, I expect no excitement. Nothing much has changed, I feel fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment