Sunday 7 August 2011

A quiet week required

Hubby's going away for work in the morning!! To London(ish)!! He's never had to do that before, I'm feeling most perturbed. He's away till Thursday, then he has to come home as we're going on our hols on Friday, then he's potentially away back down south again next Tuesday. We get back on Monday, Tuesday is Back to School.

I'm quite envious of him, he flies down tomorrow morning. His taxi arrives at 4.20am which is less good. But staying in a hotel is nice and rather exciting. I've usually been the one who does trips and stuff, this time I'm at home being mummy.

If I wasn't pregnant we could potentially have tagged along, but I am so we can't. Boo.

Tomorrow I shall get my options for not submitting my dissertation. Failing isn't one of those options though, so that's something. I would have had a nervous breakdown this week on my own with that still to finish, although I've done nothing since Thursday when I decided to ask for non-submission advice.

No more false labour signs, all is normal. Nothing much to report in the pregnancy progression other than my nipples are producing minuscule drops of moisture, so breastfeeding may be on the cards.

7 weeks tomorrow and she'll be here, hopefully hopefully. My consultant "chat about the birth" appointment has been changed to 35 weeks as hubby might not be here at 34.

My last week with my little chums, I've actually enjoyed having them home for the summer holidays. None of us want them to be over!



No comments:

Post a Comment