Friday 19 August 2011

Calm and clear

Baby has been most calm today, which naturally makes me panic. There have been usual stirrings as per text book non-hyper foetuses, and her heartbeat is as normal. 32-34 beats in 15 seconds, which is what it has been since ever I first counted. So no real need to panic, but I do.

I am extraordinarily tired today, I actually slept most of last night - aside from being woken up for snorting which nearly resulted in a broken leg of husband - and still flaked out for another couple of hours during the day. It is marvellous to be able to have that time, school does occupy the children effectively and longly. I am acutely aware of the time I won't have once baby arrives, so I am well and truly relishing maternity leave as it should be.

Although I do have a fair bit to do around the house, but a potter here and a potter there is getting me there. The BHF are collecting the old telly, a dressing table and chair (currently occupying the space where the cot will go) on Tuesday and hopefully I can foist some books upon them as well. At some point between now and baby being about 2/3 months old, we ideally need to rehome the gigantic tv unit so we can accommodate a dining table and playpen in the living room. And at some point early next year we shall do the moving house thing.

Pelvis sore again as I had to walk a fair distance to the school from the car as I was a little late to the school. I do need to arrive super sharp so as to get close. I didn't take the crutches as they slow me down and that was probably an error. Sitting down for a while on my magic cushion has helped as usual though, all is not lost. A quiet day required tomorrow though.



No comments:

Post a Comment