Sunday 21 August 2011

Stung!

BBQ today, for hubby's work. Which was well organised and catered for, lots for the kids to do but oh boy am I tired. Hard work sitting around eating...

Poor O got stung by (presumably) a wasp and screamed blue murder. We had nothing to put on so we had to cool it with ice and cuddle him until another lady who had been stung also appeared with some cream. Instant fix. It's heartbreaking when your child is hurting and there's nothing you can do!! By the time we'd gathered our thoughts enough to consider making an expedition to get some medication, he was ok.

Poor wee guy. Enjoyed food, have heartburn exactly the same as every other night so may as well have enjoyed it! Pelvis not great, my back/pelvis joint is the primary source of the pain at the moment.

Baby presumably continues to be back to back as her heartbeat is harder to find and sounds further away. And my bump is very knobbly.

Night time sleeping is getting impossible. Daytime sleep is ok, I don't know why?? It makes no sense but does suggest I should look at my evening snackage. Daytime naps are good practice for synching naps with baby when she's born though. Ha. I've always been good at non-standard naps.

This week: prepare bedroom for baby.
Step one: clear out furniture to be collected on Tuesday.
Step two: collect cot etc and place in situ.
Step three: buy mattress.
Step four: reshuffle rest of house to make it fit.

Oh god. If I can find the energy, I am soooooooo tired.










No comments:

Post a Comment