Friday 24 June 2011

Sloth

I spent the entire day doing nothing today. 8-9 am I was involved in getting the boys ready for school. Back to bed until 12.30, then got up, had lunch, stared at the TV and did the school run via Lidl.

Lidl is my new favourite shop, you can park at the door.

Despite, or perhaps due to, lack of movement, the 200 yard walk from car to school was almost beyond me. Slow doesn't begin to describe it and I had to stop and take a deep breath to get past an ouchie moment more than once.

It occurred to me today: I can't carry a thing when walking with crutches. How's that going to work? I do curse the fact that we live on the second floor, although probably not as much as I am thankful that we are all on one level. When I'm in, I'm in.

Other than the PGP, all is well. No mad twitchy legs, indigestion is manageable, baby moves lots and is clearly growing well. Inactivity does sit well with me, and it's so much more likely that I'll eat healthy non stomach upsetting food when I have to make it at home. I clearly need to carve myself an at home career.

Did I ever promise interesting posts? No, I did not.



No comments:

Post a Comment