Saturday 4 June 2011

Difficulties

Oh dear. Activities would seem to be limited. Walking is now very painful. I can still walk, but it hurts. Bending is impossible, it doesn't happen. I can't bend down or lean forward when sitting. This is not good. Standing still hurts now.

What doesn't hurt: lying in the bath, assuming I have a neck pillow so I don't put weight on my back or lying in a similar propped up position in bed. Left side with pillow allows for sleep but isn't comfortable, and sitting with my feet up and lots of cushions helps a bit, but then my legs start to hurt.

I feel very feeble. As doing the minimum required seems to be beyond me, I somehow need to do less than is required.

I'm only 23 weeks. I've got another 16 weeks and 3 days to cook. As I most definitely want to fully cook my baby, I don't want to send out mistaken wishes, but boy do I wish we could fast forward to 26 September!!

Sigh. It takes a long time to make a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment