Monday 20 June 2011

Day off

Last night proved to be virtually sleep free. Indigestion and sore legs were the culprits last night but the resulting lack of sleep mean I am fit for nothing this morning. So I have dispatched chiddlers to school and their daddy to work (kindly daddy drops the boys off each day to save me walking) and I am now back in bed. And STILL sleep eludes me. Sigh.

Baby unfortunately seems to think it's time for breakfast, she is doing the hunger stampede so I'll maybe transfer to flaking out in a chair instead. And eating some cereal, as the churning baby is making me feel a little queasy.

I do have a hygienist appointment booked for this afternoon and I intend to go as this is an appointment rescheduled from December. Being pregnant means my gums REALLY need attention and if I cancel, I'll be lucky if I see her before baby arrives. I am hoping a morning of rest will restore me and there is only a teeny amount of walking required, unlike going to work.

All right baby girl!! I shall feed us!! No worries as to her wellness today anyway...

That was banal. Sorry. I'm too tired to be interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment