Thursday 16 June 2011

All hail bananas!

No more mad leg!! Bananas save the day!

Well, one banana, but I fully intend to keep up the banana intake, I hadn't had so many after the nausea faded.

Pelvis is poor to failing, walking is extraordinarily sore. Today I had lunch with a friend and apparently sitting still for that amount of time is detrimental to pained pelvises. Ouchie central when we left the restaurant and the pain has only been alleviated by sitting very still on my cushioned seat with a cushioned footstool. And a co-codamol which I understand is ok to take sparingly until trimester 3. So here's hoping the pain has gone by next week! Err...

Movement from within the uterus is good today. My comfy cushioned chair can rock a bit and if I rock, I get super enthusiastic kicks. Whether they are kicks of enjoyment or "hey mama, quit with the turbulence" I'm not sure. It's kinda cool though.

So tired. Sleep is proving elusive and there's a new element of waking up far too early.

If I can blame baby for the wakefulness, she's on schedule to be wide awake at 10pm, 2am and 6am, which does at least miss out 3am or 4am - the hours at which it is most difficult to be awake.

4pm isn't proving so easy today, I'm going to have to sign off now...










No comments:

Post a Comment