Tuesday 14 June 2011

Footwork

Well, as was always likely, after a concerning lack of movement, baby has been a go-go pretty much all day. No worries there!

Pain excessive today, I think it may be connected to footwear. Not that I was wearing silly shoes, they were summer low wedges and normally very comfortable, but I wore a similar heel (different shoes) a couple of weeks ago and found I was worse that day also. So I appear to be set to spend the rest of my pregnancy in my everyday shoes, which are essentially leather crocs. Great with trousers, not so great with skirts. So it's them or my faithful sandals which are two strips of leather on a comfy flat base: only used for proper hot days. Flat seems to be the clue, so I might go mad and spend £10 or so on a pair of little flat canvas shoes.

This sorta thing:










That particular pair are £12. I might go the extra £2.

This made me laugh a lot today:

crazy baby shower cakes





No comments:

Post a Comment