Sunday 8 May 2011

Ouchie

Ow. Sore tummy. Had too much lunch, there is no longer room for a large lunch. Ligaments are complaining. All seems well babywise however, nothing ominous and heartbeat present.

Although the heartbeat has been continually as if the baby is far from the surface, a bit muffled the last few days. Still strong, just not as close as it was initially. Instinct is to panic at faintness, but I promised no madness. Baby maybe has learned to shy away from the lumpy thing chasing her around.

Which reminds me of one thing that baffles me about the logic of mad people in their theories about ultrasound: they argue that babies must "hear" the ultrasound as they move away from the source (Doppler?). That to me suggests that the baby is moving away from the large object prodding their living space. But still, any excuse for a good paranoia.

And that's about it for today. 19 weeks as of yesterday and it's... a lot like 18 weeks. This week I have a midwife visit to alleviate paranoia I had three weeks ago, and next week I have my anomaly scan. Which is the gender reveal scan also!!!

Meantime I have a presentation to prepare, following updates may be brief.



No comments:

Post a Comment