Monday 9 May 2011

Back to the surface!

Baby obviously* read yesterday's blog as she's right up the surface today. Right above my bellybutton as well so I'm not sure why I'm so high. They say that means a girl but they say that about a lot of things.

*I know.

I thought of a couple of nice boys names today, there is hope. They can obviously still be vetoed but the more I think of the more likely we get one we both like.

Both? Who am I kidding? Approval is required from the junior members of the household also and they have a strong veto.

10 sleeps till next scan!! Which does seem to have come around quickly, despite the perpetual moaning. It's been 6 weeks (and a half) since the dating scan and it's gone an awful lot faster than the 8 weeks from positive test to scan. Partly because there's less to worry about - less, not none - and partly because time goes faster when you don't feel nauseous and vile all the time.

Although sleep would be nice. I am soooooooo uncomfortable lying down, I don't get to sleep until 4 am or so, then awake at 6.

And my sense of smell is still ridiculous. I don't want to smell most smells!!

It's good today. I hope that's a good omen.



No comments:

Post a Comment