Saturday 7 May 2011

Begone intolerable nuisances

Oh I am so intolerant. I can't be bothered with anything trivial or picky or wrong and especially can't be doing with stupidity.

Grumpy grumpy grumpy. Everything has the potential to annoy me. Even the baby, if I can't find her or she's being faint hearted (ba boom).

Really I could do with a cigarette to chill me out. I'm not going to have one however, I couldn't maintain the smugness over others if I did. And there's the risk thing, plus one would lead to a craving for another. I'm not craving one just now, they smell icky off other people, it could potentially help the psychotic grumpiness.

I might try something innocuous. Like, erm, melon. Or maybe not. Ideas on stress relief for people who aren't allowed any known stress relievers another time. When I'm less ratty.

Maybe October.

Symptoms not really notable today. Soreness when moving, excessive thirst, very expanded waistline and a headache. That's about it.

The waistline is a pain, I am neither normal clothed nor maternity sized. Even my fat clothes are too small, but only on the waist, I may add. I am restricted to large sized elastic waists (leggings mostly) and one pair of adjustable maternity linen trousers. Fashion guru I am not.

Naturally, this makes me very cross. Most things do...




No comments:

Post a Comment