Thursday 5 May 2011

Gender theory

I've been a-reading about nub prediction theory. Supposedly both genders have a "protrusion" at 11-14 weeks, known as a nub. Probably not known by the medical profession as the nub but known anyroad.

Said nub sticks up at 30 degrees if it's a boy, and less than this if it's a girl.

So based on my best ultrasound picture, which is la:



...it's a girl. There's nothing sticking up!! Or maybe there is? The sticky outty bit is at the same angle as the spine. Which means girl. Argh. I wanna know!!

2 weeks time and I should know. Woot!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, 2 weeks! I can't wait to find out! hehe. Fingers crossed for a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either, obvs. Given my almost certainty of twins I can't give any assurances as to girl, but fingers crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note: she is a girl. Nub theory proved correct.

    ReplyDelete