Tuesday 22 March 2011

Twin buggy?

Well. 3 sleeps, or lack thereof.

I have spent considerable time today looking at double buggies.

And they are way cooler than when we were buying last time. Current fave is the Baby Jogger City Select with second seat. It's a tad pricey though.

More convinced on the twins thing - the newly popped uterus is rather substantial.

Symtomwise I've felt pretty ghastly today; on several occasions (including right now) I've been sure I'm going to actually throw up. That's not good, other than being v positive for health of any babies.

I don't want more twins.
Then again, I quite do as the early tricky stage is so quick and it'd be lovely to have twins to be twinny with each other and the existing twins could have a baby each to cuddle. Which would be well cute. I think I'll be a bit disappointed either way.

I know. Mad as a mad thing.

As long as any babies are healthy that's all that really matters. Within reason. Triplets would be bad.

Gaviscon and or a wee vomit required. Then I shall attempt to have sleep one of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment