Saturday 19 March 2011

6 sleeps!

Less than a week to go till scan, I can cope. And then they will tell me if all is well and single, or not. And I will know. Then nothing will change, I'll just know; it isn't an end point, it's just a stage.

Well, it hopefully isn't an end point anyway.

I can't feel my uterus. This doesn't mean it's not above the pubic line, it means I can't feel it. I don't think it's up high though, which means probably not twins. I do however feel little flutterings that could be movement which is very early and would be indicative of twins. And there is the fact that my bowels etc are currently located at the top of my ribs or thereabouts so that suggests a reshuffle is going on. Which it will be. But I can't tell what's there and what isn't usually there.

Symptoms remain sort of peaking. I have been exhausted today and spent most of it lying down, interspersed with nausea and the need to eat, along with the requisite hourly visits to the toilet. Boobs look nothing like themselves, as yesterday's changes remain.

So it doesn't look like anything's wearing off anyway. That's good, even if it makes me feel diabolical.

Next necessary purchases: nightwear and underwear. Both causing discomfort, and I've not started the grand expansion yet. Yikes. There are benefits to having your firstborn: no children to look after and a nice unscathed body with no scarring to be irritated by waistbands.

Just a moaning aside.








No comments:

Post a Comment