Thursday 17 March 2011

Can't breathe, won't breathe

Cough is vile. Can't breathe so well and back aches from coughing so much. Tomorrow shall see me attempt to see a medic. This not good, need to breathe. No it's not viral, it feels totally bacterial. Wish me luck.

Sickness rather excessive today. Feeling not being though, so I should be grateful. Melon may be nice but it does not stave the nausea the way sausages can.

Mmmmm. Sausages and bacon. Lovely. That's supper sorted.

Yes, I don't eat red meat. Usually. This is not usual and I do it for taste reasons rather than ethical so if I'm not off it, bring on the bacon. I don't eat fish for ethical reasons, that's quite different, I do occasionally have to remind myself that I don't eat scallops.

Mind is in a weird place, I absolutely cannot get beyond next week's scan in my mind.

Possible outcomes are as follows (in order of expectation):

1) multiple pregnancy
2) lack of any heartbeat
3) heartbeat present, foetus not viable
4) one healthy baby

I don't need to point out that 4) is the most likely, but it is my least anticipated. I am going mad. I don't think it feels real yet, seeing a real living foetus on ultrasound will presumably make it real. And confirm whether or not there's any viable pregnancy going on in there never mind two.

Midwife visit tomorrow (after doc for cough) - maybe that will make it more real. I live in hope.

8 sleeps.





No comments:

Post a Comment