Thursday 10 March 2011

10 weeks and sniffing

Boh. I have the cold again, and this time it's a cracker. I have the reddest nose ever seen due to the perpetual drip, and I am feeling most miserable. 2 days off sick, my sinuses are very sore and I can't breathe. Yuk. A day in bed has helped, another will help more.

So. 10 weeks. That's quite good, it's only TWO WEEKS TILL THE SCAN! And I am still alternating between being convinced there will be no heartbeat, and that there will be multiple heartbeats.

Evidence against the lack of heartbeat: I am feeling v v sick, I have v sore and ginormous breasts, prior to the cold I had a permanent runny nose, I am still peeing most enthusiastically and generally being most distinctly grumpy and pregnant. That and the test I did two days ago which said 3+ weeks which is a bit of a clue.

I know. I worry.

Evidence as to the presence of more than one baby: the ginormous belly. It can't all be doughnuts, it's only been 5 weeks since I stopped dieting. I am bigger now than I was at this stage with the boys, and I started off thinner (albeit plus the udder of overstretched skin) this time. I know it's not bump, but I do look pregnant and that was what made me suspect twins last time.

We'd cope. Twins are v cute. As long as at least one is female...




No comments:

Post a Comment