Tuesday 1 February 2011

Feeling queasy

Ugh. Feel very sick. Feel very tired. Ache a lot in the chest area. Smells are not good, especially cigarette smoke and ham. Ugh. Bizarrely, McDonalds cheeseburgers, which aren't even food, are appealing. Very appealing. Which is odd as a) they're rank and b) I don't eat red meat.

But I am official. I saw a midwife today who didn't mock or dismiss me, and who has booked me in, all set for getting a scan date and what not. I am starting to get excited. Last test today was very very dark, I think I can stop now as something major and definitely noticeable has to happen for it not to continue.

Unconnectedly to our news, today we got our new car. I say that, today hubby got his new car. Just as well, the teeny 500 had no room for babies, the S40 does indeed. Volvo love renewed. The Fiat was 16 months old and a frequent visitor to the garage, as well as being the unluckiest car we've owned. Fed up, hubby had decided on a new car, and with Friday's news, we swapped the tiny for the huge.

It's very nice.

I told one of the mums at school about baby, and had a right moan to her. I have the cold!! And I can't take anything other than paracetamol, which stops the need to keel over, but doesn't address the congestion. Still not officially telling anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment