Friday 4 February 2011

5 weeks

Well, I'm 5 weeks today, starting my 6th week which some books then make this be 6 weeks. Which just confuses an already confusing thing.

Relaxed a bit today, I definitely feel better than I did at this stage with boys, therefore unlikely to be twins. Hormone levels not going mad (2-3 weeks again today, as you'd expect - freak result yesterday), so it's not a molar pregnancy.

So today, a note of symptoms at 5 weeks:

Nausea
Constantly, with a touch of heartburn.

Very, very sore boobies
. Inflated and with stabbing pains. Nice!

Fatigue
It's set in properly now, with the added joy of being completely unable to get to sleep at night.

Bonus side effect
Neck is much less sore, need painkillers much less. Hooray, an unaddicted newborn!

I had a bath tonight! With the aid of a new inflatable pillow, I'm not completely better, but wooteroni!! I haven't had a bath since my accident in april 09. It's a major thing.

Today I read most of Tess Daly's baby diaries and learned:

I don't like Tess Daly, she has no sense of humour.
I won't be upset if I can't breastfeed.
I definitely want a caesarean, ideally with the same consultant I had last time.

Back to pregnancy calming books...

No comments:

Post a Comment