Monday 7 February 2011

Worry, worry, fret, fret.

Woke up this morning feeling ok.

Panic!! Panic!!!

Except for the unbelievable tiredness that is. And the ridiculously sensitive response to odours. And the bloated tummy.

I don't feel particularly nauseous today. That's all. And everything's a bit SORE. It's normal sort of sore, not worrying or severe type of sore, but everything is worrying.

I do not need to do another test to make sure my levels are still high. Mostly because I did one yesterday. Well!! Damned Clearblue give an element of reassurance. I've *only* done about 11 tests, 10 of which have been to check I am still pregnant, the first one did answer the question satisfactorily. I did the same with the twins. Only 8 for them as you didn't get conception indicators in those days. It's a worrying time.

I have an emergency one left for next week, so I can have one final neurotic episode and then accept that there will be blood and stuff in the event of bad things happening.

Incidentally, yesterday said pregnant and 3+ weeks almost instantly. That's good. Although that does raise the worry of high levels again...

Oh shut up, inner pessimist.

I need to sleep. Lots and lots and lots and lots. And then sleep a bit more.





No comments:

Post a Comment