Monday 31 January 2011

Gender and names

I make it no secret that I yearn for a daughter. Another son would be lovely, as long as they're healthy. Honest, I do mean that, but I do currently have a preference.

Family wishes are as follows:

Me: girl
Hubby: boy
Boys: two boys

One major problem with a boy is that we have no names. We used the only 4 we liked for first and middle names for the boys. Of the two or something that I don't hate, hubby doesn't like at all. Girls names are easy. Any ideas for boys names very much appreciated.

Also, I have referred to the twins as "the boys" since I found out they were to be boys. It'd be weird to start calling them "the twins" or, perish the thought, their names. I do (obviously) use their names, I just always talk about "the boys".

Still not telling anyone. Except one mum at the school (my boys may blab to her son) and one colleague who would notice if I fell asleep at my desk. Noone else at work can find out till I know if I have a job past March.

No comments:

Post a Comment