Saturday 5 February 2011

Sick and tired

Well that about sums me up. I am too tired to do anything much, pretty much everything seems too much effort. And I spend all day needing to snooze, and then whee! Can't sleep at night due to nausea. Nausea: ever-present and everything is feeling a bit battered.

It's a lot of fun.

Today's considerations: do I want to try reusable nappies?

Conclusion is looking like no, because nappy rash is a part of cloth nappies and I don't want to do that. But I do feel I should try it, so I might on the understanding that they get ditched on the first sighting of rash. If we move house. I'm not doing endless nappy washes in a flat.

Pregnancy is a real joy of paranoia. Having got past the "I'm not really pregnant", we're now onto the "I might lose it" (which involves checking EVERY trip to the bathroom for blood) with elements of "the child might be disabled because of being unplanned" intermingled with my own special "it could be twins you know".

I don't feel like it's twins. Although last time I didn't really think it was until it was. And last time I had all the other paranoia and it was FINE. I was half convinced on the day of the first scan they were going to tell me there was no baby in there; they said there were two!

Delusion of the day: Creme Eggs are not a craving. That's being a fat bastard.



2 comments:

  1. Preggers again?! How exciting! I will definitely be keeping up with this blog!! :D yeay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very sweet of you, thanks x

    ReplyDelete