Wednesday 2 February 2011

Miserable

I am totally stuffed with the cold.
I feel constantly sick. I feel ok when I'm eating, then feel sicker.
My chest is inflating by the second, and it feels like it's being attacked with knives.
Waist is expanding rapidly.

I have lots of groovy books to read. The stage whereby nothing matters if is not to do with My Baby has arrived, although I do manage to cope with my existing babies. They are very excited, and may be of help as they will be nearly six when baby/babies arrive. One of the books is entitled "Pregnancy in Older Mums" as I have come across the "over 35" label a bit too often already. Paranoia central! It is a miracle, it seems, that I am alive at all, never mind the fact that hubby's decrepit sperm managed to impregnate my shrivelled egg. Such decayed beginnings could only lead to a broken child. That book is going back to the library pronto. I did get the companion to my precious Pregnancy Bible; a Pregnancy Bible for a Second Pregnancy. Woot! I was so attached to the original I lugged it all the way to Amsterdam and back. That is currently missing (the book, not Amsterdam), a full on search is required. "What to Expect When You're Expecting" alleviated the panic from the older mum book.

I feel very large. This may be due to constant eating for three days, or it may be due to excess children on board. I am definitely less tired than last time, which suggests it isn't twins, but I am starting to feel every other symptom just as keenly as last time. Who knows. 7 weeks or so till I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment