Tuesday 12 April 2011

Unmellow yellow

Low point: a hint of yellow on the toilet paper. Yikes!!!!!!!!
Yellow. Not red, green, brown, smelly or bad. Just a bit yellow. Aka normal.

But still. Not clear. Huge panic plus tears, but mercifully no actual contact with medics as even Dr Google couldn't insinuate doom and gloom from a touch of yellow in absence of any other symptoms.

Although I'm a bit sore today. Just achy. If worse tomorrow I may venture in the direction of a midwife. Only if worse and in the presence of something more than a bit yellowish.

I went into Mamas and Papas today as the buggy du jour in my head is their Zoom. Its kind of massive, but buggies seem to be. Except the Quinny Zapp Plus. Which has been rejected by moi on account of the seat needing to be removed to fold the bugger.

Anyways, Zoom looks proper good and is currently a bargainous price. A lady with a tiny baby had a Sola, which is exactly the same, and I asked her if she was pleased with it. She said she was very pleased, and I realised afterwards that I did not even look at her baby. Cardinal sin!!

I got no attention from the staff in a near deserted shop, so I need to up my yummy mummy state before returning. Huh.

Breasts have gone totally mad. I think my problems breastfeeding the twins may have been down to lack of preparation by the boobs themselves. They are certainly preparing a LOT more this time. Ouchie.

Must mean a girl???





No comments:

Post a Comment