Friday 1 April 2011

Hormonal!!

Oh. I'm so narked. Everything is irritating me beyond belief.

I know I'm boring about babies. I have difficulty being interested in anything non baby. But I feel a bit like

I'M PREGNANT

and maybe that gets a bit of dispensation for being kind of crap. And maybe a bit of help with stuff would be good. I'm so tired, work is as much as I can do, so the housework is piling up. Worse than usual, I'm not what you'd call tidy.

I want this baby, but I don't want to be pregnant. I wish this time away, I want to be at the other end without the worry and stress and feeling diabolical. I want to meet my healthy baby (when s/he's cooked) and stop being pregnant.

It would help if other people were a bit more interested.







2 comments:

  1. Aw, I can't even imagine how you must be feeling, but it sounds stressful etc. :( I am interested in you being pregnant Missy! But don't wish these days away - remember, when babies are born mummies don't get any sleeps!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie, that's nice xx

    Mummies get lots more sleep when the baby is born, babies sleep most of the time. So ok, they wake up a bit in the night, but they just want a drink of milk then they go back to sleep. Same thing through the day. Mummies just need to nap when it suits baby :-)

    ReplyDelete