Saturday 23 April 2011

Gestating away quietly

Nothing much. Bump is huge and tense and way higher than it should be, assuming there's a correct place for it to be. It's a bit uncomfortable but nothing majorly concerning, just the odd twinge of a stretching ligament here and there. Fast movement is simply not going to happen, and sleep is limited, left sided and with strategically placed pillows. Boobs are painful, still, they're on a mission.

To Mars, I think.

I am still very tired (presumably mostly attributable to the nightly discomfort that doesn't resemble sleep) but generally feel mostly human. No more nausea and appetite is pretty normal, although I do get fuller quicker. Foetal movements seem to be on the increase, but are still not definitively foetal.

I will continue to write foetal by the way, even if virtually all have moved toward fetal.

Autocorrect wants to change fetal to feral. It's happy with foetal. This pleases me
.

Tonight baby wants Chinese for tea. Who am I to deny my youngest child?










No comments:

Post a Comment