Monday 11 April 2011

Endless worry

The paranoia's back.
There is no reason for this.

I just don't feel very pregnant. Well, apart from the still-mental breasts and the slight nausea and the massive tummy. Oh, and the bleeding gums and nose.

I'm not sure what I need. Weekly scans? Regular midwife heartbeat checks? Definite kicks?

I need to keep in my head the image of a very healthy foetus jumping around through my first scan. And remind myself of my conviction of twins/missed miscarriage before. It's all in my head. I know it is. But reassurance would be nice, and I don't get that without a hypochondriac attack for another 5 weeks. That comes with the apprehension of what-will-they-find???!!! for the anomaly scan. And the minor niggle of having NO boys names. It could well be a boy. I don't know, my intuition is well off this pregnancy. I do think the foetus looked like a girl on the scan, but I'm not au fait with the facial differences between male and female foetuses.

I have sinusitis. I feel miserable.





No comments:

Post a Comment